Friday, June 5, 2009

3 weeks until the ACE Personal Trainer Certification Exam...

I have 3 weeks to study before the big exam! I've heard so many opinions on the exam. Some thing its easy, others think its hard... I've been going on lots of different forums and blogs to get an idea about how others fared on the exam, and over all i've decided I will most likely pass the exam fairly easily. Much of the knowledge seems to be common sense about injury prevention and risk identification. Also, they ask alot of questions that have to do with legality and liability, to which the answer ALWAYS is "refer client to a physician." I still really need to study, however. I need to brush up on my anatomy, kinesiology, and fitness math (you need to be able to do fitness calculations and formulas without a calculator.)

No comments:

Post a Comment